These pieces are ideal to keep your feet protected in autumn and winter. Continue reading.
Table of Contents
General recommendations for wearing boots
It is normal that you are filled with doubts about what to wear and what not, when you are in front of the closet. Especially when you have many options. Therefore, our idea is not to guide you as to what is correct and what is not. Rather, you can know what your weak points are to minimize them. As well as which are the strongest to enhance them.
For example, women who are short should not wear boots that are medium height (those that end at mid-calf). Because this model tends to create the illusion that the lower limbs are shorter.
Short women are favored by wearing high boots or heels, these usually help all types of physique. There are general tricks that can help you look better, for example:
- If you want to look slimmer, the desire of every woman, wear boots with socks of the same color.
- Formal: you must combine boots with straight dresses, socks and handbag. Neutral and gray colors will help you complete your outfit.
- Modern: ankle boots combined with leggings, blazer with structured shoulders and bag with chain straps. This will make you look great.
Boots according to your body type
- Athletic body: those with a short cane and heels will suit you very well.
- Skinny Legs : Long, over-the-knee boots will flatter you and your legs will look sexy.
- Small women : those with high heels or stiletto heels are perfect. You can choose between short or long cane.
- Short legs : You will be able to look better in boots that have a bit of a heel and are ankle length.
- Tall women: boots that do not have a heel are the best for you. Those that make you show off your natural height will be your allies.
Patent leather boots:
They are making a strong comeback in the most recent seasons. She is one of the favorites of the girls because they usually remind them of what the shoes were like when they were girls. They are a key element for your style because they are very easy to combine . These go well, especially, with dresses of classic cuts and dark colors.
You can also wear them with jeans, yes, to be able to wear them, you will have to opt for a tube model. Thus, the boot will be superimposed on the pants and will stand out.
They are also called buccaneer boots . For that reason, they cannot be missing from your wardrobe, especially for this autumn-winter season. Although they are a bit difficult to pull off, with a little creativity and style, you will come out on top.
These shoes are not the best option if you are short or have thick legs. As for how to combine them, it will depend on how you want to project yourself. Being tall, if you want to wear skirts or dresses, they should be short.
A good option is short Bermuda shorts, a basic blouse and an oversize blazer. The accessories must be as elegant as the boots. Options include a chic bag or fluffy blouses in neutral colors.
This is one of the classics that cannot be missing in a wardrobe. Thanks to these, you can achieve a look between classic and romantic . Depending on how you do your combination, you can also get an ethnic or country look.
If you want to look country or cowgirl, it will be ideal to take out denim jeans from your closet. Fringed vest or cowboy, also go well with this type of boots. The naif style dresses are perfect allies of the cowboy boots. With these, the woman achieves a look between innocent and sweet.
Dresses with ethnic prints also go very well with this type of boots . They are quite versatile, if you have the ideal body to wear them.
For the most daring
Fringes are one of the great comebacks that the world of fashion has had. Currently there are proposals for bags, vests, dresses and boots. The appearance that you can achieve when combining this type of clothing is between sensual and feminine.
As for the jeans, these will be the best companions of this type of boots. It is best to wear skinny pants so you can define the shape of your legs.
Girls who love country fashion can also use these boots as their great allies . To achieve a slimmer silhouette wear a tight bodice or a shirt that you wear inside the pants.
Panama Jack Boots
Of this there are multiple brands that have made their own interpretations. The most popular are the Timberlands. It is the star shoe this season and the next. They are a bit rustic, but with style, attitude and feminine pieces, you can wear them without any problem.
The style that you can achieve with this type of boots is between comfortable and street. The recommendation is that you wear them with jeans of the color that you like the most and that -in turn- complements the other pieces. That is, there is harmony.
This type of boots goes very well with military fashion, you can make combinations of khaki colors or shades of green. A quite informal and mountain look. Accessories should be in shades of brown.
Dresses and shorts are also excellent companions for this type of shoe.
Outfits with rain boots
For rainy days, the best will be these boots, so you will avoid getting wet. In case you feel a bit confused. Take into account the following recommendations. These boots are ideal for you to go to work, school or just for a walk.
- With skirts : it is one of the favorite clothes of the girls. For rainy days you can combine neutral colors like white with a formal blouse. This recommendation is the best for the office.
- With shorts: perfect for a Sunday look. Despite being in autumn/winter, in some regions of Spain, the good weather persists. Take advantage of it while it lasts! In these cities, you can wear shorts, your boots and you’re good to go.
- With coats : for the coldest days, you can wear a maxi sweater with white pants. To go out and eat the world. You will give the spring touch to the look with a flowery scarf. We are sure that you will look very elegant.
- With jeans : this is one of the best proposals for rainy days. You can wear a trench coat with solid colors like red or black. Combined with a basic blouse or t-shirt in neutral tones and jeans, if it’s denim or torn, even better. The boots, try as much as possible to combine with the colors. Rubber boots are comfortable, cheap and come in multiple colors.
- With plaid shirts: Sundays are days when women like to look good. But without much effort. This combination is ideal because you will be able to see yourself suitable for any commitment. You can wear your plaid shirt, khaki pants and your rain boots to avoid getting your feet wet.
What do you think of this post on keys to combine the different types of boots? Do not be afraid to innovate with your outfits. And, you can feel comfortable and safe. We invite you to share it on your favorite social profiles.