Are you looking for the best neo-angle shower door to renovate your bathroom? Nowadays, many homeowners and builders are opting for this glass door option to increase the amount of usable space and to upgrade their bathrooms with a modern look.
If you are an admirer of custom glass shower doors, you will love neo-angle shower doors. If you have a small bathroom but want to maximize your floor space, you can opt for these innovative bathroom essentials. Being positioned in a corner, it consumes minimal shower floor space while providing a stylish new appearance and large, open feel. They are also great for larger bathrooms.
Here, we explore neo-angle shower doors to help you make an informed purchase.
Let’s get started.
What Is a Neo-Angle Shower Door?
Neo-angle shower doors are specifically designed to be placed in the corner of your bathroom. They have three glass sides and two wall enclosures, creating a beautiful diamond shape with 90⁰ or 135⁰ angles. The most common hinges for these types of showers are glass to glass.
If you have a large shower, you can use a support bar at the top to ensure it is structurally sound and has added support.
Neo-angle shower doors come in a variety of sizes. That’s why they can be placed in almost all kinds of bathrooms while providing a chic and modern addition to your bathroom decor.
Neo-Angle Shower Door Recommendations
When selecting a neo-angle shower door, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind:
- Doors: The doors will open either from the left or right and will be attached either to another glass panel or a wall. You can choose a full enclosure or install a transom at the top of your shower that can be closed to keep the steam in or opened to allow steam to escape.
- Walls: In terms of walls, you can customize them as per your choice. Either you can include two full walls, two half walls and a full glass wall; or two full walls, two full glass walls, and one half wall. Or you can go for two full walls and three glass walls. The knee or half walls around your shower can accommodate items like your vanity or toilet.
- Glass: Clear glass plates are usually used in these doors, but translucent glass can also be employed for greater privacy.
- Angles: A neo-angle shower door creates a 135⁰ angle where the glass meets at the front of the shower and 90⁰ everywhere else.
Why Is Installing a Neo-Angle Shower Door the Best Choice?
Since neo-angle showers are great at saving space, they work well with most bathroom layouts, which is why you should consider installing one in your bathroom. Some other reasons include:
- Modern neo-angle shower doors can accentuate the design of a room, making it feel ultra-luxurious and cozy.
- Another reason why people replace their shower doors is cleanliness. Neo-angle glass doors have minimal hardware, which doesn’t allow deposits of dirt or moulds to hide in them. This makes cleaning easy. To avoid damaging the glass during cleaning, use only approved glass cleaners and soft cloths, sponges, or paper towels.
- They come with many framing options, including frameless, gridscape, and semi-frameless. So you can choose from a wide range of collections at affordable prices, as per your home decor.
- By adding futuristic-looking new shower enclosures, you can save a lot of space and enhance the appearance of your bathroom, which will also add to your home’s market value.
If you are looking to renovate your bathroom, a neo-angle shower door is one of the best choices. It can save space and add style to any bathroom. It also fits into any budget and comes in a wide range of sizes and styles to suit your preference.